Thoughts on the Way Home

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Melissa Yakes & Friends

-------

Melissa Yakes, who is a member of the body here in Kirksville, has recently finished a CD project that I would highly encourage you to check out. It has been a tremendous blessing to my wife and I, and I trust will be to you as well. In Melissa's words:

I've put some songs together over the past couple of years, and now the finished product is before your eyes. Many thanks to Dan Thompson for his recording and musical skills. I also want to thank Rachel Vann, Stephen Gates, Meghan Kelly and Kaitlyn Kelly for their contributions. Special notes: #1 lyrics by Bob Fleming(my great uncle), #6 lyrics by Rachel Vann, and #15 lyrics by Dan Hargrave. If you have any other questions, just ask.

The entire album can be listened to online using this music player:



In addition, the individual MP3s can be downloaded below:

01_Praise_Him_More.mp3
02_Baby.mp3
03_Peter_s_Denial.mp3
04_Peace__Be_Still.mp3
05_Hannah_s_Prayer.mp3
06_Look_at_Me.mp3
07_Draw_Near.mp3
08_Command_My_Strength.mp3
09_Glory_of_Christ.mp3
10_Transformed.mp3
11 God Moves in a Mysterious Way.mp3
12_Restoration.mp3
13_Resting_in_Grace.mp3
14_Garrison.mp3
15_In_Trouble_with_the_Law.mp3
16_Praises__Instrumental_.mp3
17_There_is_a_Peace.mp3
18_My_God_is_So_Big.mp3




Praise the Lord for the gifts He has given for His glory and the edification of the body!

-------