Thoughts on the Way Home

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Page CXVI - New Hymns

-------

A few days ago I mentioned that you could freely download Page CXVI's first album of hymns from their site for a limited time. If you haven't already, I would encourage you to check it out. I love what they've done with some of the arrangements. Their version of "In Christ Alone" is very powerful, and "Joy" left me speechless! I'm sure it's not everyone's cup 'o tea, but it hits the mark in my case.

Anyway, I also wanted to let you know that you can now listen to their second hymns album for free over on Justin Taylor's blog. This will only last a week though, so head over there soon if you're interested. And if you like what you hear, consider supporting the artist by purchasing the album from their site.

-------