Thoughts on the Way Home

Friday, July 23, 2010

What Concerns You?

-------

Here is a profitable exercise. Take a minute and think of all the things that are a concern to you right now. Better yet, take out a piece of paper, and begin to list them. Do you have lost friends and family, or problems at work? Or perhaps you don't have any work, and finances are getting tight? Are you discouraged in your daily walk with Christ? Do you despair of ever conquering those sins that seem so much more powerful than you are? What are YOUR concerns?

After you have listed them out, take a big red marker and write this at the top in bold letters:

"The LORD will accomplish what concerns me" (Ps. 138:8)

He is able more than able
To accomplish what concerns me today
He is able more than able
To handle anything that comes my way
He is able more than able
To do much more than I could ever dream
He is able more than able
To make me what He wants me to be

-------