Thoughts on the Way Home

Saturday, August 18, 2012

CCW (Christian Communicators Worldwide)

Christian Communicators Worldwide is the ministry of Jim Elliff. I've been reading various sections of his site for around a week. As Spurgeon said of Robert Chapmen's writings, "The gold in that land is good! (Gen 2:12)".

This has to be one of the most edifying sites I've seen in a long time. It has certainly brought out areas of need in my own life. While we would differ on a few secondary points, I have loads to learn from these brothers (Jim is not the only brother who writes for the site). I'll be laid up from surgery for a few days, and I plan on reading there even more. If you want to get a feel for their burden and emphasis, check out The Muller Center for Biblical Studies. Then go on to click around on the dozen or more categories in the navigation bar. But it won't take many clicks before you close the site and go read your bible - which seems to be exactly what they want to happen.