Thoughts on the Way Home

Monday, December 24, 2007

The Reading Plan

Part 1
Part 2

19 people have indicated interest in going through Robert Murray McCheyne's bible reading plan together in 2008. Since 2008 is approaching, I will ask you to indicate your desire in the comment section below. For those of you who need more details, you may also leave your questions below.

If you would like some help through accountability, feel free to email me with your email address or phone number. I will be glad to write or call around once a week to encourage you. Remember - this type of plan is about joyful communion with Christ, not bondage. I want to do everything in my power to ensure the latter doesn't come to pass.

So drop us a line below, indicating your interest. And if you don't mind, we would love to hear a little about you.