Thoughts on the Way Home

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Q&A With ML-J

I've been wanting to share this for some time now, but wasn't sure of the best way to do it; I trust this will be sufficient. Anyhow, this is a question and answer session that Martyn Lloyd-Jones participated in at a conference dealing with medicine and the supernatural in 1971. This is one of my absolute favorite Lloyd-Jones audio files, and I would highly encourage you to take the time to listen to it. It is unique in that the Doctor addresses some controversial and oft-neglected issues (e.g., healing, demonology, spiritual gifts) in a very balanced and Biblical way. I hope his answers encourage you to think harder about some of these difficult issues, and drive you back to search the scriptures to see if these things are so.

You can listen to the file using the audio player below:

boomp3.com

If you wish to download the file for future listening, you may do so using this link. The file is large (about 55MB), as I was afraid to compress it down any further at the risk of making the already low quality of the recording even worse.

I hope this is a blessing to you. As always, any feedback is appreciated.